French Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a confident, commercially minded, French speaking individual to join our growing, global company - could this be you?
Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. Our products include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones and a host of related technology products and accessories. With our HQ in London and offices around the globe, we are on a mission to expand!
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Converting warm inbound leads into newcustomers
- Building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of existingcustomers
- Acting as the single point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Pursuing sales target objectives for your assignedterritory
- Maintaining the database with accurate and current customer and prospectinformation
- Accurately updating and developing your pipeline by using our CRM system
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- French speaker to nativestandard
- Degree educated and/or relevant work experience
- Customer service experience and/or sales experience
- Motivated and target driven
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and have a 'can do’ attitude
WHAT TRAINING DO WE PROVIDE?
- Our Sales Hero Academy will provide you with sales skills, product knowledge and the best understanding of our clients
- A buddy to ensure you are equipped with everything you need to be a great success
- Bespoke online training programme
- Our training programmes, along with coaching will get your career off to a flying start!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Basic salary from £20k (Depending on Experience)
- Uncapped commission
----- £10-15k typically, in addition to your basic salary in your first year!
----- £15-20k typically, in addition to your basic salary in your second year!
----- Higher commissions regularly attained thereafter
- Monthly competitions with cash prizes
- Discounted gym membership
- Free lunch on the last day of every month
- Monthly company social events
- Fresh fruit in the office every day
- Fancy coffee machines
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great work life balance - you will rarely see anyone in the office after 5pm!
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'