Your new role - French or German Speaking Supply Chain Coordinator (Restaurant Operations)
What you'll be paid - £30 - £40K plus Pension, Bonus, Holiday - 25 days
Location - West London
Skills required for the role - Supply Chain, fluent French or fluent German ,Supplier Management, Food experience, Restaurant operations, QSR
Where you'll be working -
Successful food retailer looking at fast expansion into Europe. Exciting opportunity to join a fast moving and thriving business.
What you'll be doing each day -
The role will operationally manage the supply chain in the short and medium term as the company expands into European markets (France, Spain and Germany).
- Manage and communicate product changes, maintaining product catalogues including prices, and act as a supply chain network specialist.
- Resolve day to day supply chain issues.
- Act as the IT super-user for the department of Purchasing and Supply Chain including updating the POS database from a supply chain perspective.
- Perform analysis of demand patterns and closely liaise with operations team, suppliers and distributors to maintain the supply chain efficiency.
- Undertake specific projects as requested and to provide support across the Supply Chain function to other SC colleagues.
- Travel across the operational territories with an occasional night away.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are followed.
- Provide resolution for ongoing product availability issues and capacity constraints
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and maintain short and medium term forecasts especially over key trading periods.
- Identify risks within the supply chain and work with internal and external stakeholders to increase security and sustainability of supply chain.
- Ensure all systems are accurate and up to date and to produce regular and ad-hoc management information reports as required.
The experience you'll need to fill the role -
- Supply Chain experience within the retail, Foodservice, FMCG or QSR industry
- Advanced user of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong ability to cooperate and build relationships
- Ability to demonstrate calm objectivity in a pressurised, fast growing and non-corporate environment, whilst successfully dealing with often changing and conflicting priorities
- Structured worker with great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Motivated individual who is flexible and willing to learn continuous best practice
- Fluency in French, German are vital and fluent Spanish would be a plus!
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. People First are Supply Chain recruitment specialists covering areas such as Direct and Indirect Procurement, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Analytics, Logistics, Category Management, Inventory, Sales & Operations, NPD, Production, Packaging from an entry to director level.
For other vacancies please visit our website
- Supply Chain