NEW JOB! French or German speaking Recruitment Sales Consultant. An excellent opportunity is available to join a niche and very successful, international recruitment agency from the financial services, technology and Fintech sector with a remit to develop and grow their recruitment sales with clients across Europe.
LOCATION: Remote/Work from home for now - office based in central London
LANGUAGES: Fluent French OR German is essential. Fluency in other language is an advantage but not essential
SALARY: Base salary is negotiable, but in the range of £29,000 - £34,000 + excellent commission structure (OTE c£65/£70,000 uncapped) , bonus and company benefits.
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in key niche markets (Financial Services, Tech, Fintech) across Europe and in partnership with some fantastic, global organisations, proving to them an excellent recruitment service that has created strong business relationships over many years.
They now wish to hire either a French OR German speaking Sales Consultant to grow their recruitment business activity across Europe. You will focus on business development to research and develop your own new clients, work closely with hiring managers on job vacancies and also manage the candidate identification and selection process - the full 360 of recruitment. Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying, generating and maintaining a sales pipeline of business within your market ( develop business with sales calls through emails, LinkedIn, cold telephone calls)
- Building sales relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Winning a vacancy and negotiating fees with clients
- Resourcing candidates for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates when necessary
- Writing job advertisements job specifications and managing the candidate application process
- Maintaining a high quality candidate and client database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
- Account Management to ensure satisfactory service levels
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent French OR German is essential
- Previous recruitment experience is essential - either contract or permanent
- Excellent proven ability at winning new business and building your own sales desk through new business development
- Strong, all round communication skills for work with both clients and candidates
- High service delivery standards
- Excellent levels of sales and target motivation
A negotiable base salary of c £29,000 - £35,000 + excellent commission structure - one of the best in recruitment (OTE c £65,000) , bonus and company benefits (25 days holiday, healthcare and excellent company events).
This role will start remotely but will move back to the central London office in the new future, probably 3 days a week office/2 days work form home.
To apply please email your CV.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'