We are recruiting for a fluent French or fluent German speaking Customer Service Advisor for our client, a very well-known online retail company based in the GL2 area of Gloucester.
You will be working within a small multi-lingual Customer Service Team responding to order queiries and translating documents into either French or German. As customer communication will exclusively be via email and on-line chat a very good knowledge of written business communication is essential.
• To deal confidently with written inbound queries in French or German
• To provide high quality customer service
• To manage satisfaction ratings
• To handle complaints
• To provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within a set time limit
• To follow up to ensure timely resolution
• High level written and spoken English and French and/or German skills
• High level written business communication skills in French and/or German
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• The ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time effectively
Please note that this is a long-term temporary contract with the potential of being converted into a permanent position in future.
Our client is based in a business park in the GL2 area of Gloucester; it is easily reached by public transport or car and there is some parking on site.
If you are a confident, organised and customer-focused person with excellent language skills and a great telephone and email manner then send your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information. We can call you back to discuss the role in more detail.
This is a long term temporary role and Corinium Language Associates is acting as an employment business for this role.
- Administrative Support
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job