French Linux Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst - Linux, OSX, MS Office, EMEA Support, Bi-Lingual French & English
My Security Software house client based in Berkshire is seeking a dynamic, hands-on and technically astute French Linux Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst with 1-2 years experience to provide exceptional customer service responding via phone, e-mail and online on a 1st Line basis on a Linux and/or OSX platform.
French Linux Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst, you will provide the first level of contact for queries via phone, email and the web portal of the CRM solution to customer’s base in EMEA. Queries will range in complexity from 'how to’ questions, setting up portal access through basic troubleshooting.
Duties will include:
• Providing exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail and online requests for technical support
• Provide attention to cases according to Service Level Agreements and customer status
• Provide Tier1, first point of contact and basic troubleshooting for customer issues
• Conduct customer follow ups for existing cases
• Handle portal access requests and issues for customers
• Assist customers in basic installation and deployment of software products
• Clearly identify, document, and find solutions for customer issues and product problems
• Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management and Tier2 support
• Contribute to documentation, knowledgebase article library and customer forums
Must have skills:
• 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service or helpdesk supporting software technology
• Fluent French and English (written and verbal)
• Excellent Customer Service skills and a demonstrated success exceeding customer expectations
• Basic familiarity with software distribution, patch management, and anti-viral technologies a plus
• Familiarity with analysis and debugging skill a plus
• OSX or Linux experience with supporting technologies useful
The successful French Linux Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst will have excellent customer service skills as well as good analytic and troubleshooting skills.
You will be responsible for basic diagnosis and analysis of customer issues and be expected to provide first level analysis and documentation to the Tier2 support team.
Any 2nd line support / programming experience is a huge bonus.
This is a permanent position based in Berkshire and is paying a salary of £30,000 - £37,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job