TVH Marketing Solutions are seeking to secure the services of a French speaker of the Google Team at our clients site based in Barcelona, you will be the link to our client’s success, as you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit.
You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our services without losing sight of our clients existing KPIs.
The Team Leader will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will be expected to coach a highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising.
Our client is a world leader in the area include SEA, known to all AdWords products.
· Manage the different sales team of account working towards team KPI’s and sales targets.
· Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
· Delegate tasks and set deadlines
· Oversee day-to-day operation
· Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
· Discover training needs and provide coaching
· Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
· Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
· Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
· Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
· Good people skills
· Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
· French native speaker
· Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
· Exposure in advertising sales
· Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
· Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
· A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
In return you have the opportunity to join a truly progressive firm that not only is seeking to take on the best but who can offer competitive salaries and bonus that include Gym membership and relocation packages for application that fits their criteria.
- Team Management
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Team Performance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job