Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Salary: £20k - £24k Basic (First year OTE £36k)
Recruitment Sector: Multiple (Tech, IT, HR, Digital, Sales, FMCG)
Here at Prime we’re are currently working with several clients within the Recruitment and Sales fields, looking for exceptional language speakers (predominately German & French) to join their growing teams.
Are you a recent language grad looking for a role within a rewarding and opportunistic business setting? This could be perfect for you, Recruitment and Sales will give you the opportunity to learn, earn and progress whilst utilising your hard-earned language abilities!
- Prospecting and Pre-screening candidates
- Building your own and company network
- Relationship and rapport building with prospective clients via calls, meetings, emails and LinkedIn work.
- Calls are very focused around research - clients must be very well-qualified before targeting.
- Meetings to be booked with clients & candidates.
- £20k - £24k basic
- £36,000 year 1 OTE (UNCAPPED)
- Consistent on the job training
- Fast growing companies
- Amazing Incentives including lunch clubs, holidays and monthly reward schemes
- Social & energetic; client facing roles
- Rewarding meritocratic environment; lucrative commission structure & target hitting incentives
- Supportive with great training and progression opportunities
These are entry level graduate Recruitment and B2B Sales positions, offering full bespoke on the job training to ensure you have all the tools needed to excel and progress.
YOU NEED TO BE:
- Money motivated- You will earn huge if you put in the effort
- Career focused- This is a long-term career path
- Good at building relationships
- Language abilities at business proficiency
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Confident personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'