French-speaking //Junior Recruitment Sales Consultant / London, UK /£20-23,000 Base / Uncapped Commission Scheme (O.T.E 40,000 First Year) | Career Development Plan | Full Training | Rewards
Trainee / Junior / Entry-level / Graduate / Bachelors / Masters / Degree / French speaking / French fluent / C2 French / Consultant en Recrutement / Entry-level recruitment consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Entry level sales / Parlez-vous français / London / London City / Thames / UK
Following a unique investment and ongoing global growth, award-winning Frank Recruitment Group have exciting entry-level opportunities for fluent French speaking Graduates to work at our beautiful office in central London, UK! No prior experience is required to be considered as you will benefit from detailed coaching within our tried and tested Training Academy. If you are highly ambitious, self-motivated and willing to work hard to hit targets, you can achieve regular financial rewards complimented by fast paced success. Apply for adynamic career in Recruitment Sales today!
What the French-speaking Junior / Trainee Recruitment Consultant role entails:
* Participating in an intensive professional training program to develop sales/business skills
* Conducting pro-active candidate resourcing via Linked In, Video, posting Adverts, Networking
* Selling & negotiating on various levels to ensure the successful placement of your candidate
* Recruitment process management: sourcing CV's, arranging interviews, closing job offers
What FRG offer French-speaking Junior / Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
* Above average guaranteed starting base salary plus uncapped commission rewards
* Professional training in sales, resourcing, business development and our niche IT markets
* Performance based career development, the majority of our managers started at entry-level
* Luxury target based rewards: International Holidays, Gourmet Dining & Social Conferences
What FRG require from French-speaking Junior / Trainee Recruitment applicants:
* Bachelor's degree (any subject ) and/or some related work experience in sales
* Full professional level fluency in both written and spoken French language skills
* Highly motivated by career growth / earning potential and an ambitious nature
* Confident professional telephone manner to perform a variety of business calls
All applicants must have full legal authorisation to work in the UK independently and be fluent in both spoken and written French language to be considered.
Contact: Sarah Brennan, Internal Recruiter EMEA
Email: with your CV / Motivational Letter.
Call: + for further information regarding opportunities.
- Trainee / Junior / Entry-level / Graduate / Bachelors / Masters / Degree / BA / BSC / MA / MSC / French speaking / French fluent / C2 French / Consult