A leading retail company based in Central London are currently recruiting for a French speaking Financial Accountant on a contractual basis. The role will be for 3 months initially with possible extension. The client is looking for someone who holds a Baccalaureat Qualification and is a fluent or mother tongue French speaker. You will also have strong knowledge of French GAAP and French financial accounts.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Supporting with managing the company's accounts in accordance with French GAAP in accordance with payroll,tax,general ledger,audit and general accounting such as balance sheet reconciliations, fixed assets
- Liaise with accounting team and third party providers locally and abroad
- Intercompany reconciliations
Person Specification -
- Fluency in French and English language is essential
- Baccalaureat Qualification gained in France
- Extensive experience in companies with multiple entities
- Solid experience and working knowledge of French GAAP
- Knowledge of systems ideally Infor M3 or SAP
- Willing to travel to other European destinations when required - most likely to be twice a month
If this role is of interest to you please apply to Jigna Mannell-Patel or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered with Parkside please call the office on and ask to speak with either Debbie or Jigna.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.