Full time permenant contract
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Pay rate : £10.00 per hour + OTE 2,500 per annum
Sales experience is desirable
We are looking for the very best customer service professionals to match our customers’ expectations. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of who you are and what you do. If you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, we’ll teach you the rest!
- Liaising with EMEA end users in French and English (written and spoken).
- Supply high-quality service in accordance with given processes and procedures.
- Informing customers effectively, through the use of active listening, questioning, soft skills, telesales techniques.
- Establish and develop excellent quality relationships with existing business and customers as well as other parts of the organization.
- Ensure that the customer is provided with the correct information in an efficient and timely manner as possible.
- Executing renewals of expiring maintenance and annual license agreements.
- Obtain orders and up-selling to generate new license opportunities.
- Planning and organizing the sales pipeline
- Generate quotation through Salesforce
- Submit orders by referring to updated price lists and products codes.
- Track and maintain records on customer sales through Salesforce.
If you want to work for a leading global organisation, with some of the most famous and international brands in a dynamic, fun and multi-cultural environment, then we want to hear from you. We have some great opportunities at our flagship site in South West London, just 25 minutes from Waterloo.
Benefits of working for Sitel:
- Free staff car park
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- First class development opportunities
- Incentive schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye test and money off glasses required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
- Local staff discount (i.e. restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Programme