My client is recruiting for a fluent French speaker to join their Customer Serive team in their Swansea based office.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator with a minimum of two year's experience in a Customer Service Role. Experience within a manufacturing industry is also desirable.
The role will involve:
- Process all customer enquiries and purchase orders in a timely manner
- Take ownership of allocated customers- monitoring, tracking and updating quotations/ sales patterns and outcomes.
- Develop Strong interpersonal links with external customers
- Take responsibility for customer information in system, monitoring and updating to ensure accuracy, smooth supply chain and links to other departments
- Achieve and ensure high levels of system and administration accuracy
- Develop and build strong working relationships with external sales managers and with internal departments
- Liaise with all other internal departments to ensure high levels of service achieved and customer's expectations are met
- Contribute to development of department by challenging practices and identifying areas of improvement
- Deputise for Customer Service Supervisor as required at Operations meetings
- Promote Health and Safety in department
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'