Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Our client, a leading international professional services firm is currently seeking to recruit French Speaking Customer Care Advisors for their offices in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Working in a team, providing excellent customer service and account support to customers.
- Works in a team based environment supporting your team in achieving the highest quality standards. Works on specific lines of business in messenger, live mail, live ID and hotmail.
- Provides a personalised response to all inbound emails received whilst providing a positive customer’s experience through efficient, friendly, high quality and accurate responses
- Taking inbound telephone calls where business needs
- Proactively seeks feedback on ways to improve personal performance
- Takes ownership to ensure closure for all issues which cannot be resolved whilst dealing with the customer/Assists product specialists to find resolutions
- Takes part in, and encourages active participation in team discussion activities and focus groups
- Assists team manager in assessing and auditing responses and completing quality response
- Fluency in written and spoken French
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Customer Focus - 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
- Specialist Expertise - Experience in Microsoft Office and Internet
- Working with others - Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Planning & Organising - Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
- Effective Communication - Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Resilience - Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Responsibility for Results - Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
Salary: £16k + Benefits
If you wish to discuss this position in further detail, please contact Jade.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job