A fantastic opportunity for an French Customer Service Coordinator to work for a dynamic distributor. As a French Customer Service Coordinator you will be the contact point for all customers, updating customers on their current orders and the progress of orders. This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing, friendly and dynamic team
- As a French Customer Service Coordinator you will be liaising with clients via phone and email checking, filtering order status information.
- Checking all information presented on a customer purchase order to make sure all details match what is on the system
- As a French Customer Service Coordinator you will be keeping clients fully updated from order placed, progress, up to and beyond delivery, advising on any changes or delays that may occur ensuring customers are updated frequently and happy with service delivery
- Sending order confirmations, tracking numbers and Proof of Delivery (POD), ensuring the CRM system is fully updated
- As a French Customer Service Coordinator you will react to problems professionally and proactively, always being customer-centric without losing sight of what is commercially viable for the company.
- Strong customer service skills along with a professional telephone manner
- Fluent French
- Experienced in dealing with complaints
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong communication with ability to build relationships with people on all levels
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Switched on with a positive working attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30am till 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am till 3:00am
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: French customer service, French sales administration, French graduate with experience, language graduate, client support
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'