Our client, who are the largest printer and publisher in Europe within their field are looking for a customer service advisor to join their team to deal with the French market.
The Company has a vacancy in the Customer Service function based in Bury St Edmunds. The successful applicant will be joining a team of six colleagues who work together to provide a high level of customer support and service to our trade and internet customers. Full training will be provided.
Key parts of the role include:
- Answering calls and emails from members of the public regarding queries with orders and products
- Handling orders and return requests
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring customers enquiries or complaints are handled quickly and efficiently
- Working closely with other members of the team and other departments within the Company to help resolve queries from customers.
- Informing and updating customers until their issue or enquiry has been resolved.
- Must be fluent, both spoken and written, in English and French .
- Computer literate
- Well organised - with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
* Additional This is a 6 month contract but may become permanent; 40 hours per week (8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday) with an hour for lunch. Free lunch supplied in canteen daily, plus free tea/coffee. Competitive salary. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Customer Support