We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Inbound Customer Service Advisor to join an innovative well known global brand located in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a growing firm if you have a passion for delivering a great customer experience.
As a French Customer Service Advisor you'll be the first point of contact for customers where you deliver a first class customer experience
In return, you can expect a first-class training programme and a clearly defined career development path.
Hours of Work:
Full time (37.5 hours) 5/7 days between 7:45am - 5:15pm Monday - Sunday. Full flexibility required.
* To professionally handle queries via inbound calls and email.
* Provide customers with information and guidance in line with service remit
* Make outbound calls as required
* Follow all service and business processes as instructed
* Log all required details in the relevant databases
* Research information where required using available resources
* Resolve and take case ownership of complaints were possible
* Achieve weekly KPI'S
* Excellent written and spoken French
* Excellent written and spoken English
* High attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work in targeted environment
* Positive attitude
* Contact Centre experience is preferable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that will fully support and train you to be the best you possibly can.
If you are interested the opportunity please apply online in the first instance or send your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job