French Credit Collector
The successful French Credit Controller will be working closely with the Credit Control Supervisor to manage international accounts and use analytical skills to ensure resolution of queries
This French Credit Controller role is easily accessible with plenty of onsite parking. This credit control opportunity offers huge scope for progression within a supportive environment with full study support available and excellent benefits. This position is available as permanent or temporary to permanent depending on experience.
The main Credit Controller responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cash reconciliation
- Meet cash and debtor day targets set by company
- Chase overdue Invoices by telephone, e-mail and letters via a credit checking agency within the agreed timescale
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity and credit checking agency
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Regular credit control meetings to identify any issues
- Respond promptly to client and internal enquiries
- Handle disputed bills and bring payments within agreed terms
- Prepare files to transfer to Credit protection agency
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met
- Send out monthly pre-emptive letters 7 days prior to due date
The successful Credit Controller will have recent credit control experience and be fluent in French, both written and spoken. For further information please apply to Sheridan Maine as soon as possible.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job