French / Arabic Business development
Arabic / French - Business Development Representative
Sandyford Office Park
Blackthorn Ave, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland
This position involves qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of channels, segments and regions for the Cloud Team of a Major Search Engine Giant. As the first point of contact, this position is responsible for engaging prospects, discover their needs, asking qualifying questions, capturing detailed notes, recommending a course of action and routing prospects to the correct disposition path.
Inspire businesses around the world to "work the way they live" with our client’s business technologies. The Cloud team helps business work better together, move fast and innovate. As a member of the global Sales development team, you will be the first point of contact for millions of businesses, schools and government organizations - creating a simple, beautiful and intuitive experience for prospective customers to learn about, engage with and implement our client’s business solutions.
As a Cloud Leads Manager you'll be part of a dynamic, exciting, fast paced and target driven Sales Development team. The Sales Development function is a customer-facing team responsible for engaging with potential Cloud prospects and introducing our client’s Cloud solutions to businesses across EMEA.
In this team, you will play a key role in optimizing sales and lead qualification processes, and drive pipeline attainment.
What you’ll do:
This is a business to business pre-sales position where you'll generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities. You'll work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing our client’s Cloud customer base across EMEA. You'll be in a phone-based environment, where you'll interact with customers primarily via outbound calls and emails. These potential customers have interacted with our client’s marketing team and your goal is twofold - to drive pipeline to the sales team while creating a beautiful experience for all.
• Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest, and excitement in GCP products.
• Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization. You will need to understand their business needs and how identify how our client’s solutions can help.
• Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation
• Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
You’re a great fit if you have…
• Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors (cloud/ information technology experience ideal)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English - written and verbal
• Fluent in French and Arabic - written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
• Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
• Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
• Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenge
A successful Representative will have a University degree or sales/ customer service experience, with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
What’s in it for you?
We offer our Representatives a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance + 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
Why TTEC (formerly TeleTech)?
Our company was founded more than three decades ago. We are proud to serve the customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet and we bring the best team, tools and practices to everything we do. We interact with customers 24/7 in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. Working at TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is unlike anywhere else.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC (formerly TeleTech) family.
Experience being part of a global family. Apply today!!!!!
- Cloud Computing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'