A fantastic opportunity within one of the largest manufacturing businesses based within the UK and around the world is now available for a French speaking AR Manager. This role would be well suited to an adaptable individual fluent in French who has gathered a strong level of Credit Control and Sales Ledger experience to date and is comfortable managing a team of up to 6 credit controllers at varying levels of experience. This would be a great role for someone looking to further enhance their career prospects in a worldwide recognised organisation and market leaders in their sector.
This French AR Manager position is a permanent role where an individual with previous experience working in a fast paced large commercial setting would be an advantage. You will need to be a strong communicator capable of liaising with stakeholders at all levels of business and enjoys the challenge of managing a mixed experienced team of credit controllers.
Ideally you will:
• Be a fluent French and English speaker
• Be a confident and strong communicator with previous experience of managing a medium sized credit control team
• Be competent dealing with multiple deadlines boasting a track record of meeting both personal and team targets
• Be a motivated and career driven individual who has the desire to prove themselves within a large commercial business
In return you will:
• Gain experience working within one of the UK’s largest manufacturing and service organisations
• Work with a motivated and likeminded team in a positive business environment
• Self-manage teams expectations and targets alongside the Senior Finance Manager
• Head up one of the key areas of the finance team within a worldwide organisation with plenty of opportunities to further career prospects
If you are an ambitious candidate who is willing to work hard to achieve your career aspirations then this is the role for you, apply now as this opportunity will not be around for very long.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job