French and Spanish Operations Account Coordinator
Up to £23K+Benefits
12 months contract Full-time (with the possibility to renew)
Our client, a , market leader Company within the printing and graphic communication industry is looking for an energetic French and Spanish speaker Accounts Coordinator for managing the order entry to cash process and delivering outstanding customer service to key accounts.
What you'll do
- To manage customer orders from order entry to billing
- To respond effectively to queries relating to customer orders, deliveries, complaints, invoices
- To manage deliveries in line with customer expectations, liaising with 3rd party warehouses and other supply chain contacts
- To liaise with credit & collections to ensure any outstanding customer deductions are resolved in a timely manner
- To be in regular contact with our Sales Account Managers and to understand the operational requirements of key customers (key contacts, delivery specifications, booking requirements, etc)
- To implement process improvements which will improve operational effectiveness and enhance profitability
- To ensure that customer account records are kept up to date for audit purposes
- Proven customer service or logistics experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fluent in both French and Spanish
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team (team spirit)
- Forward thinking and open to new processes/process improvements
- PC skills - competent on Microsoft Office
- SAP experience would be an advantage
- A pro-active and flexible attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when required
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job