Are you an MFL Teacher looking for part-time work?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a large, supportive Secondary Academy in Sheffield to recruit an MFL Teacher to work 3 days. This role is to start immediately on an ongoing assignment.
You will be expected to plan and deliver French and German lessons up to the GCSE level and support language development groups. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the strongest performing academy trusts in the area, who aim to aspire and challenge their pupils to succeed. Being at the heart of their local community they are looking for a teacher that understands that teaching does not stop at the classroom door.
What you require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons for the highest standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- A passion for education within your subject
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A wealth of Education experience in the branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
- supply teacher
- french teacher
- mfl teacher
- secondary teacher
- german teacher
- modern foreign language teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'