You, a French and German speaking Customer Service Agent, will working a friendly, supportive team responding to B2B customers in Europe and the UK. You will provide first class customer service over email and phone, whilst processing orders and adding to the positive office culture! These positions have highly attractive salaries for the right candidate!
This top Pharmaceuticals supplier in London is looking to recruit at varying levels across Customer Service! There will be some home working available but predominantly you will be based out of North London offices. This company has an excellent reputation within the industry and is looking to expand.
As the French and German speaking Customer Service Agent, you will:
- Be part of a busy team providing legendary customer service: primarily answering calls from customers and processing orders
- Bring a positive energy to your work, our team and your interactions with our customers. Through collaboration we encourage each other to aspire to deliver the best performance
- Ensure all customer orders are entered accurately into our system (Microsoft Navision) on a daily basis, effectively and within the Company's agreed timeframes/service level commitment in order to achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction and to support the Sales Team to drive sales growth
- Communicate to customers any changes to their order status and of any potential issues affecting supply or delivery timing
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to solve problems while exercising sound judgement, focusing on achieving a resolution that exceeds customer expectations.
- Use French, German and English to support customers in multiple countries
- Other responsibilities over time such as account updating/account creation or supporting key accounts
- In the more senior role, you will support the wider team with your extensive customer service knowledge and provide constructive feedback when necessary
To be successful in applying for the French and German Customer Service Agent role, you will:
- Have trilingual skills - French, German and English
- Customer service experience and a passion for what you do
- Confidence in asking questions and guiding conversations to resolve customer request
- Experience using an ERP and CRM
- Self-organised, you can keep track of your "to do" list and are used to manual systems
- Open and accepting of coaching and feedback - you like to reflect on your own performance and use our feedback to grow
- Able to provide a (relatively) calm and quiet work-at-home environment whilst we are all working remotely
You will be rewarded with a highly attractive salary, straight permanent position and a supportive working environment.
- French AND German AND Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'