Your New Job Title: French and English speaking Trade Development Advisor
The Skills You'll Use: French to mother tongue standard and fluent English, B2B related background, ideally interested in the healthcare and related sectors.
Your New Salary: To c£31,500 + 15% bonus + 38 holidays, Pension scheme and private medical.
Location: Central London
Who You Will Be Working For:
If you speak French to mother tongue standard and are fluent in English this is a wonderful opportunity to make the most of your B2B experience to attract UK and Irish companies to do business with French companies.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Providing tailor made services to French companies that want to expand into the UK;
- Identifying potential UK customers and making contact with them to promote links;
- Identifying new business opportunities and staying on top of market trends through market research and networking
- Networking with importers/distributors, agents, buyers through trade show visits, telephone and company visits;
- Organising trade missions / events for UK teams to meet potential French suppliers;
- Advising clients on their business strategy for the UK, offering suitable solutions
- Stay informed of UK regulations and the sector developments.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Bilingual in English/ French.
- Experience in marketing or sales would be beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience in one of the industry sectors.
- Degree in business would be useful but not essential.
- Team player
- Ability to empathise with clients and take an interest in their products and services
- Strong communication and networking skills
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job