French and English speaking Customer Success Agent (Canadian Market)
Hours: 14:00pm - 22:00pm GMT (9:00 AM-17:00 PM EST) with extra hours for training or other work when required.
4 Paid training: 2 weeks of product training and 2 weeks of App academy training.
Our client genuinely cares about their customers’ success with their products. Customer success is our success. We are looking for individuals with a customer-centric attitude who can help deliver that success.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with our clients wide range of customers. You will serve as a trusted advisor ensuring the success of our custom Database-app deployment and adoption of our clients Platform.
• Become the subject matter expert to ensure successful customer onboarding after completing the 4 weeks training - 2 weeks of product training and 2 weeks of App academy training.
• Identify customer needs and guide their journey by connecting them to their online Database.
• Community, User Groups and external Professional Services companies.
• Direct customers to the right platform to solve their problems.
• End-to-end account ownership including escalation and resolution of customer needs.
• Develop long-lasting business relationships with new customers.
• Be part of an effective feedback loop to the company on customer concerns.
• Ability to quickly create written summaries of customer interactions.
• Undertake discovery and education activities to identify expansion.
• Identify process and product improvements.
• Deliver and exceed on all performance targets.
• Liaising with end users in languages specified (written and spoken).
• You are genuinely enthusiastic about helping people solve their problems.
• You really listen, and can work collaboratively with our customers and internal teams.
• You have excellent communications skills: you understand people and people understand
• You have outstanding spoken and written skills in the languages specified.
• You can translate "techno-speak" into layman’s terms.
• You like finding long-term solutions, not just a quick-fix.
• You don’t hesitate to jump in when your co-workers need a helping hand.
• Show initiative to learn new technologies and method.
• HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent in an IT or IT related technical subject.
• Technical certifications/accreditations and/or proof of previous training are a plus.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Experience in account management.
• Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, networking and web technologies.
• Good case management and administrative skills.
• Experience with Database software, SalesForce and Microsoft Office would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"