In this French Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining an innovative tech start-up that is fast becoming a huge name within the growing PropTech sector. They are revolutionising the way people rent homes, by scouting out the best houses in London and offering unmatched guidance and advice when it comes to the property market. A team of experts in their field, they are growing rapidly and are garnering a lot of attention in the start-up space.
Are you looking for French-speaking graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for a bilingual Account Executive to join their fast-growing team in the heart of London.
In this French Account Executive graduate job, you will be dealing with a range of clients, acting as the first port of call for all enquiries and sharing your property expertise. You will be onboarding new renters, as well as building and sustaining relationships with clients and estate agents alike. In this role it is vital that you are fluent in French and possess exceptional people skills, as you will be working with French customers to ensure that their experience of the service is completely smooth from start to finish.
In this French Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for clients, offering advice and valued market insight
- Onboarding and servicing new renters when they join the platform
- Scouting out the best London properties for clients
- Building lasting, consultative relationships with clients
- Establishing key relationships with London's top estate agents
- Going out and seeing fantastic properties around London
So, what we are looking for?
- Fluency in French is essential
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A strong knowledge of London, ideally having lived in the capital for at least 6 months - you're going to need to know your way around!
- A professional approach to speaking with clients and customers
- The ability to keep a cool head when under pressure
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Some commercial experience would be ideal
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £20,000 - £23,000, depending on experience
- Average potential OTE of £11,520 based on 10 deals per month
- Beautiful shared office space in West London
- Plenty of team-building experiences
- The opportunity to grow and develop in an exciting start-up environment, where progression is fluid and based on merit
- Free equipment including a Macbook, smartphone and simcard
- An Oyster card for zones 1&2, worth over £1,300
Are you looking for account executive graduate jobs in London and fluent in French? If you are a bilingual graduate with great communication skills, apply for this French Account Executive graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job