My clients a global freight forwarder seeking an experienced Freight Operations Clerk to join their Leeds branch.
Duties would include:
- Dealing with airfreight exports
- Customs entries
- Job costing
- Following SOP/ KPI's to ensure compliance
- Cost control
- Month end department compliance
- Resolve queries from customers and suppliers
- General admin
- Reporting to Freight operations manager
- Previous experience within the freight industry
- Good knowledge of exports operations (air/sea/road)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- PC literate
- Highly organized
- Full UK driving license- due to travelling between branches
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
- Import Export
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'