Our client is an established freight forwarder with a niche sector of the market and is currently looking for an internal sales co-ordinator to join their expanding team.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide support to the external sales department and to develop business new and existing business.
Duties will involve:
- Working with other members of the team to build on both new and existing business.
- Contacting lapsed customers to try to gain new business.
- Calling and emailing prospective customers.
- Cold calling when necessary to establish new contact.
- Working on the systems to keep it updated.
- Any necessary administration work.
- The client is ideally looking for someone with some sort of freight experience but will consider someone with good sales experience that is looking ideally to get into the industry.
- They will also consider candidates with operations experience that would like to work within a sales capacity.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience up to £25k