Job Title: Freight Forwarding Trainer / Assessor
Location: Remote home working initially due to covid - assigned area: Yorkshire and Humber
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience) + Expenses, Equipment.
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold solid, occupational experience within International Freight Forwarding and Logistics (ideally land, although our client will also consider Sea/Air experience).
- Experience of delivering training within the workplace.
- Experience of curriculum development and programme design is also desirable.
- Excellent IT skills and confident with online remote delivery initially due to covid restrictions.
- Confidence to deliver to groups of learners in a workshop setting.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in International Freight Forwarding (Level 3).
- Provide additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2 where required.
- Coach and support learners via remote online learning, telephone discussion and visit learners in their place of work.
- Prepare learners for the End Point Assessment process.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted and submitted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'