An international Freight Forwarder based in Redditch is seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator (Air Freight). The main duties will be as follows:
- Manage the day to day bookings for Worldwide Airfreight jobs.
- Raising job files and all appropriate paperwork.
- Processing jobs through Fast Freight software system.
- Extensive client liaison to include rate negotiations, bookings and problem solving.
- Internal liaison with the Sales Team, assisting with quotes and service information.
- Managing the jobs from start to finish in line with the client expectations and communicating effectively any service issues.
- Maximising the gross profit by negotiating with the supplier base.
- Pro-actively contacting the existing clients to maximise business potential.
- Invoicing jobs on completion.
- Populating internal analysis and key statistics.
- To be involved in the operations and sales meetings, where current jobs, quotes, problems, entertaining and other relevant topics are discussed along with the previous week's trading activity.
The successful candidate must have Air Freight Operations experience and have strong customer service skills with rate negotiations and delivering quotes. A self motivated and enthusiastic character.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'