Damco are one of the world’s leading logistics service providers. Employing over 11,000 employees in 90 countries worldwide. We manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries and, due to business growth, we are currently looking for new team members to join us as a Customer Service / Data Analyst Executive.
As a Customer Service / Data Analyst Executive relationship management is key; as is an understanding of each client’s specific needs and seeking opportunities to both improve the service provided and to generate future potential business.
Our Customer Service / Data Analyst Executives work in small teams developing, operating, reviewing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for each client. You will be responsible for ensuring that all sales invoices are raised in an accurate and timely fashion, that all supplier purchase invoices are processed and that each shipment generates the maximum contribution to Damco.
Client dependent, you will produce internal and external reports and statistics as required, you will monitor the performance of third party suppliers and support the client in problem solving by building an in depth understanding of their business and the problems that impact on it. We encourage innovation and process improvement and so encourage our employees to regularly make suggestions on how process may be optimized. Importantly our Customer Services represent Damco in a positive "can do" manner.
We are looking for future employees who have a strong customer mindset and natural approach to Customer Service as well as excellent communication skills. You will have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and use multiple systems efficiently.
Ideally, you will be able to:
- Be able to collect, gather, visualize and analyse information
- High attention to detail to spot trends and provide accurate information
- Self-motivated to complete projects from start to finish
- Able to problem solve with a structured approach
- Good project management
- Communicate well within the team and collaborate with others in the business
- Good understanding of the business and processes to enable best practice and drive process improvement
- Advanced Excel, including Visual Basic for macro use
- Presentation Skills
- Microsoft Access experience, including database creation
We offer competitive rates of pays plus a comprehensive benefits package including full company pension scheme, health and dental care plans plus 25 days’ annual holiday.
- Supply Chain
- Freight Forwarding