Freight Forwarder - Slough - £25k - £35k
Our client offers the complete service to transport items within the UK and around the World. They understand the importance of exceptional service. Operating with highly experienced staff, they are able to offer tailor-made, and off-the-shelf solutions for all your packing, storage and transportation requirements.
Due to continued growth and expansion they are now looking to recruit a Freight Forwarder based at their offices in Slough.
- Exports / Imports (mainly to Paris)
- Providing our Customs agent with Customs clearance instructions
- Liaising closely with our UK clients & French agents and clients with regards to deliveries, collections and also instructing our drivers who will undertake the movement to/from Paris.
- Also involved in other general shipments such as Air, Courier etc.
- Arranging third party Customs entries, transit documents etc.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of freight forwarding air/road exports/imports
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Keywords - shipping, shipping coordinator, freight forwarding, freight, freight forwarder, exports, imports, customs, transit, France, Paris, import, imports, export, airfreight, sea freight, air, land, sea, delivery, deliveries, delivery’s, collection, carriers, couriers, storage, packaging, transport, transportation, customs clearance, transit, drivers, driving, Slough
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'