- Respond to quote requests and bookings from customers
- Arrange transport in accordance with current agreement
- Liaise with shipper, consignee or nominated contact to ensure all transportation details are correct.
- To understand, grow and develop customer’s needs & markets.
- Dealing with ongoing queries and provides up to date information to the customer in respect to transported goods.
- Communicating with overseas depots and forms a good working relationship with partners.
- Ensure current systems are updated and accurate.
- Deal with all customs formalities.
- Book ferries and vehicles daily with suppliers.
- Must have experience of imports and export services for 3 years.
- Experience of planning.
- Can demonstrate ability to deliver profitable planning.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'