To organise the best means of transporting goods using all modes of road and sea as required.
This role is particularly focussed on ocean and cross-trade.
The Big Picture:
• Manage the whole freight forwarding process from start to finish.
• Assist in the smooth running of the department and Company
• Promote the company in every aspect of our work.
• Help to deliver excellent customer experience that is consistent across the Group.
• Report any issues to the Manager as they arise.
• Perform other duties as reasonably requested by the General Manager or Operations Director.
• Meet your obligation to act always in the best interests of the company and exercise the due care and diligence expected of a prudent business person.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"