In this role you will be responsible for efficient and cost effective planning of European transport, both import and export to the UK. Utilising mainly 3rd party sub-contractors and own fleet vehicles. This is a dynamic and fast paced role, your responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing of sub-contractor across Europe, including freight negotiations
• Planning of vehicles taking into account, load factors, customer SLAs, compliance and legal requirements
• Ensuring all international collections and deliveries are carried out correctly and to instructions
• Profit and Loss responsibility
• Planning trailer loads across Europe
Candidates will either come from an international haulage or freight forwarding background, with at least 3 years experience.
• Knowledge of Trailer planning and forwarding
• Any additional European Languages are highly beneficial for this role.
• Good understanding of all aspects of fleet and driver management. Including WTD, tachographs and planning
• Multi pick up knowledge
• Experience planning across Europe and strong European geographical knowledge
• Experience with subcontractors
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary up to £28,000, depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a major European logistics services provider. This company is all about staff retention and development and is a fantastic company to be apart of. Relocation assistance maybe provided for the right candidate if required.
Based in Dover this role is commutable from: Folkstone, Dover, Ramsgate, Deal, Sandwich, Ashford, Canterbury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job