Ocean Import Coordinator - Rochester
Vacancy Ref: 00069243
An Ocean/Sea Freight Operator is required for the UK's largest independent freight forwarders based in Manchester.
As an Ocean/Sea Freight Operator you MUST have Sea Freight experience and have worked on Imports for a Freight Forwarder.
Import experience ESSENTIAL
Sea Freight experience ESSENTIAL
Salary £22K - £26K DOE.
20 days holiday increasing with service
- Arrange haulage with shipping lines/hauliers
- Ensure customs clearance documents are on hand prior to vessel
- Prior to the release/delivery of cargo
- Ensure that the sales department are aware of client activity and business profitability
- Communicate (using email, telephone and internet systems) with overseas agents and clients clearly, precisely and accurately and resolve issues and complaints in a timely
- Negotiate and agree charges for all types of shipments, which may include containers (FCL/LCL) and storage/quay rental
Experience with a Freight Forwarder
IF YOUR EXPERIENCE MATCHES THESE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE APPLY NOW!!
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for the transport sector, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- ocean freight
- road freight