Freight Forwarder required. Following a period of sustained success and profitable business wins, this is a well-established Freight Forwarder is seeking to appoint an experienced Export Coordinator for its highly dynamic team in Amersham.
The current team requires an ambitious and motivated individual with experience in air and sea freight operations. Experience in cross trades and exports to Africa is not essential but would be highly beneficial.
Freight Forwarder - Position Overview
- Dealing with coordinating exports mainly into Africa
- Contact customers and schedule in delivery
- Management of shipments
- Arranging freight pick up
- Arranging international freight through to destination
- Regular contact with customs, ensuring clearance
- Dealing with cross trades daily
- Develop strong working relationships to ensure supply chain process are efficient
- General ammonisation and client contact is required.
Freight Forwarder - Position Requirements
- Proven experience in a freight / export operations role
- Experience of cross trades
- Highly organised, able to priorities and work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Customer focus
- Good team player
- Commercial awareness
- Flexible approach to daily tasks and work load
Freight Forwarder - Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000 - £28,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 18:00
- 30 days' holiday including bank
- Parking on site
- Start ASAP
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy