Freight Field Sales Executive - Midlands, Derbyshire Area - offices in the Derby location
up to £50,000 basic plus OTE £60,000 uncapped - Air and Sea Freight
Our client a leading Freight forwarding company are currently seeking an experienced Freight sales executive / Business Development Manager to join this exciting and forward thinking company. You will enjoy sourcing new business within the Air and Sea freight industry and account managing customer relationships.
Regular customer visits to your clients within the Derbyshire, Midlands, Sheffield or Nottingham area are the fundamental base of this role whilst promoting the business brand and maximising business opportunities. This includes planning and implementing sales strategies. . You will be target driven and have excellent communication skills.
Also our client is looking for:
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Commercial skills
- Ability to influence and motivate customers
- Able to interact with all levels of contacts within small, medium and large customers
- To look at solutions that will maximise profit
- Previous experience within the freight forwarding industry
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Determination to succeed
- Ability to meet the Company’s business needs and plans
- Understanding of operational processes
If you have Air and Sea Freight Forward sales experience this would be very advantageous but is not essential! In return our client offers a salary of up to £50,000 basic DOE plus OTE £60,000 and company car and excellent benefits
Please apply now for an interview!
- Forward Thinking
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job