Job Title: Freight Audit Operator
Ensure that all costs going through our billing processes are produced correctly and as per agreed procedure. Check all tariffs, deadlines and procedures are respected from each involved party. Furthermore, Month end closing and Financial Reporting functionalities towards internal Customer Management
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with company, industry and legal standards is adhered to across the function.
- Link logistics parameters to relevant costs via rates (buy / sell) and validate outcome.
- Incoming invoice check/
- Continuous check of unacknowledged list (KN intercompany billing)
- Preparing invoicing files to customers
- Explanation / documentation of Freight Settlement process towards clients/ carriers/colleagues as well as for internal Quality reasons.
- FSL/month end treatment and check, verify all financial documents are booked correctly or related accruals are done correctly.
- Knowledge of and compliance with quality standards such as GXP
- Adhering to Health and Safety requirements to provide a safe working environment.
Your skills and experience
- Preferably formal education in administration or logistics
- Logistics and/or Administrative experience of at least 1 year
- Established accounting or freight invoicing knowledge
- Analytical, financial background
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook (or Netscape) is a must
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Ability to fulfill time-critical tasks on time, keep schedules and deadlines
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
With more than 74,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>