Freight Account Manager
Reference Number: GB06675
Identify and deliver service solutions which result in the achievement of the company's financial plans through customer satisfaction. The marketing and sales teams are here to serve, it is our aim to provide direction and service support to the business units and business fields to enable them to fulfil their strategies.
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. Our integrated services include all aspects of logistics planning, control, and execution.
From point of origin to consumption, we design solutions that turn your logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Our sales branches cover the length and breadth of the UK and are going from strength to strength. With the customer and innovation at the centre of all we do, we now are looking for ambitious and driven sales people to be part of the journey.
This is an ideal position for a self-motivated ambitious sales person, who is eager to embrace a challenging but rewarding role within an established global organisation.
Your tasks and responsibilities
* Be the first point of contact for customers so you will need to have a strong telephone manner
* Generate leads and focus on winning new business
* Be responsible for managing customer relationships - your leads will become your customers
* Manage the relationship with customers from the lead you have generated through to all face to face interactions
* Develop and maintain your own portfolio, giving you real autonomy over your client base from day one
* Create quotes for customers, so basic numeracy skills are essential
Your skills and experience
* Be driven and ambitious with a desire to succeed
* Have some previous experience of working in a direct sales environment
* Have a customer focus in all you do
* Be a real team player
* Have a full driving licence
With over 74,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job