Freelance UX/ UI Designer - Guildford, Surrey
£190 - £225 per day
We are working with an exciting digital marketing agency looking to recruit a UX / UI Designer. Initially working alongside the Head of UX and Design, this role has the opportunity to develop in to Lead UX Designer for the right person.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years design experience with some UX/UI design content, looking to further their UX/UI design experience in particular.
You Must Have:
- Website UX and Website design (UI) experience
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure
- Adobe software knowledge e.g. photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and After Effects would be a plus
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, Hubspot, Umbraco
- Technical understanding and experience with theme development would also be a plus
- Minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in this role
- A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skills, flair and experience
This opportunity can be offered out on a part-time, full-time, permanent or freelance basis for the right candidate.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'