UX Product Designer Summary Description of this Position:
Responsible for ‘owning’ design for one or several internal and external digital products by leading UX and overall design direction through sketching, collaborative team involvement, research approaches, testing strategies, tools and processes.
UX Product Designer Experience Requirement:
· Three (3) years of experience in UX design or similar background.
· A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to empathize with your audience and leverage that empathy to create useful, intuitive and desirable solutions.
UX Product Designer Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
1. Ability to get beneath the surface of what people say they want to truly understand what they need.
2. Ability to demonstrate what drove your design decisions.
3. In depth understanding & expertise of basic design principles.
4. Expertise with leading design tools such as Sketch and InVision.
5. Outstanding written & verbal communication.
6. Executive communication skills (presenting, storytelling, etc.).
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'