FPSG are working with a leading UK based organisation who are looking to recruit a Training professional on a freelance basis.
You will deliver professional business to business classroom training to support key partners in providing a first class service to customers.
This opportunity will be suited to an experienced Trainer who offers exposure working within a freelance capacity and available to commit to 4-8 days per month. There will be various travel included and you will work within your appointed region.
Your key duties / responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a range of classroom courses that promote best practice and customer service excellence
- Ability to engage, motivate and inspire varied training audiences resulting in increased satisfaction, confidence, developed knowledge, best practice sharing and comfortable training environment
- Fully commit to delivery of training from 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Responsible for the training room set up, hosting arrival refreshments and post event room clear down
- Deliver a range of different classroom content to varied audiences involving New to Scheme / Refresher course types and sales / Aftersales specialist roles
- Deliver a consistent business to business training style to driver performance and engagement
- Adapting the training environment to allow for all learning styles
- Provide feedback on training venues to ensure consistent level of service and facilities are offered to attendees
- Build good strong working relationships with individuals at the training venues
- Administration - updating of delegate attendance, inform team of any 'non listed' delegates / provide availability 3mths in advance / provide feedback and/or questions to trainer inbox
- Responsible for the provision of equipment order and set up to deliver courses
- Inform training team of any information/material required ahead of sessions
- Working closely with the internal training team
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, our client does require the following experience and/or background:
- Demonstrable track record of training delivery using a mixture of media
- Strong training facilitation experience working alongside blended approaches
- Ability to travel to various locations with own car, possible flights and overnight stays
- IMI membership desirable
- ILM or CIPD qualification or equivalent desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cascades information appropriately delivering the right message and adapting to audiences
- Confidence communicating to people of all levels
- Ability to provide creative training solutions and engages with target audiences
- Create and manage effective client relationships
- Shares knowledge and information
- Strong organisation capability and excellent planning skills
- Tenacious and prepared to manage any difficult issues in order to find an effective solution
- Actively seeks and uses feedback to enhance performance
- Maintains high levels of accurate detail and perform under pressure
For further information, please apply by following the link below
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'