Are you a qualified trainer/ assessor who can deliver up to management level 5?
We have an exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an industry leading training provider.
Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a talented, driven Leadership and Management Trainer to join us..
Within this role, you will be in charge of teaching and evaluating apprentices on our Team Leader/ Supervisor L3 Standard, Departmental Manager L5 Standard, Customer Service Practitioner L2 , as well as some other apprenticeship training. You will play an active part in shaping and planning the delivery of programmes to achieve maximum results from apprentices, as well as take an active role in motivating and supporting learners throughout their apprenticeship by building strong relationships and challenging them to reach their full potential.
You will be a specialist within a number of key areasand also be strategic with an eye for detail and organisation, you will be striving to be the best and will be keen to evaluate your practice. You will work closely with our clients to ensure a positive experience for them and their apprentices. Taking a collaborative approach, you will need to be creative as within your role you’ll be involved in curriculum design and delivery.
If you are passionate about education and learning with excellent qualifications and industry experience within Leadership & Management then we would love to hear from you.
- You will have a background working in a similar role, such as trainer, lecturer or tutor
- Experience as a leadership, management and business skills trainer
- Experience of coaching and mentoring to achieve high performance would be desirable
- Experience in managing the assessment process (marking assessments etc.)
- Experience working with apprenticeships (or prior knowledge of)
- Demonstrable success in designing and building training programmes to meet business needs and be able to show how these programmes changed organisational behaviours and transformed performance
- A nice to have would be recognised teaching qualification, or a commitment to achieving at least a Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector
YOUR CORE SKILLS:
- Strong management & leadership knowledge
- Be a self starter
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communications skills
- Personal effectiveness
- Client and account management
- Business relationships
- Business transformation and/or change management
- Be solutions focused
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'