As a Freelance Social Media Manager you will be required to:
* Create and drive social and content strategy across all Clients retail and digital social channels to support business and commercial objectives
* Work across the business embedding and developing the role of social media
* Create and deliver outstanding campaigns and content themes that achieve
engagement, reach and drive consideration Clients retail and digital businesses
* Recommend social media activity to drive deeper fan engagement, social sharing
and brand recommendation across proposed themes and promotions.
* Develop and manage the content plan coordinating scheduling across groups.
* Grow genuine Facebook fans, Instagram and Twitter followers through compelling
content & motivating promotions across all social media channels and proactively
recommend strategy for adoption of new social media channels
* Manage, train, support and develop relationships with the virtual team in outlets
overseeing development of the posts, club content, commentary and customer interactions in line with brand values, including suitable responses to customer complaints.
As a Freelance Social Media Manager you will be have previous experience of developing and running Social Media Platforms. You will be an excellent communicator and have experienced in a customer led environment. You will a great team player and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
This role is a Freelance long term booking and you must be available to start ASAP.
If you are interested in this Social Media Manager position please email your cv
Profiles Creative recruits for the creative industry from 4 divisions: Digital, Design, & Creative, Marketing & Ecommerce, PR and Fashion & Retail. We recruit both agency and in-house for permanent, contract and freelance positions. For the quickest access to our jobs, news and insights please follow us @ProfilesCounty or https://in/jadecolley/