We are on the hunt for an experienced Site Manager to oversee the £3m fit out of a High Spec Residential property in Richmond. Our client has been on site for six months reconfiguring the layout of the property and adding a large new build extension. With the structural works now complete, we have been asked to supply a Site Manager who can drive programme, manage health and safety and ensure the highest quality stanards are met.
Freelance Site Manager responsibilities:
- Subcontractor management.
- Toolbox talks.
- Site inductions.
- Procurement of materials and labour.
- Managing project costs and timelines in line with master programme, making short term amends where required.
- Weekly reporting upline to Board.
- Client Rep management.
- Implementing Health & Safety.
Freelance Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 10 years Construction experience.
- Minimum 5 years Site Manager experience.
- Extensive High Spec Fit Out experience - materials and finish.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
This is a 6 month contract for a start on 16th April. If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job