Another top freelance position from UKL!!! We are looking for an experienced Site Agent to head up the Civils / Highways / Groundworks aspect of a new build business park in Northampton. You will join a top project team working on this £55m build project.
Site Agent responsibilities:
- General site supervision, including completion of records as required, the day-to-day organising of labour and undertaking the management of Section Engineers, Site Engineers, Section Managers, Foreman and Planners.
- Organising plant and ordering materials.
- Addressing issues raised by staff or the Public and other interested parties and inform of issues.
- Driving construction phase of project.
- Supporting Project Manager with the production of works packs including, where appropriate, H & S information and documentation.
- Carrying out monthly audits and joint audits with SHE Manager.
- Managing Quality & Environmental plans on site.
- Controlling contract costs.
Site Agent experience / qualifications required:
- Minimum 5 years Site Agent experience.
- Experience in Highways / s.278 works.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS, NRSWA certified.
Our client offers strong rates and repeat contract work. If interested in this position e-amil your CV to Joe Ruby at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job