I am currently working with a National Tier 1 Contractor who are looking to recruit a Freelance Quantity Surveyor in Derby for a 3 month contract.
This role is primarily procurement of subcontractors prior to the new build education project commencing.
The perfect candidate must...
- Be qualified at degree level or working towards MRICS or equivalent professional level.
- Have an appropriate depth of experience of all aspects of quantity surveying in the building industry.
- A good negotiator with a keen eye for detail
- Able to participate and work within a team environment
- Experience of working with BIM and computer aided measurement tools
- A positive, proactive individual that works collaboratively with colleagues and the client team
You must have experience in...
- Preparing Valuations, Variations and final accounts
- Managing Sub-contract accounts & procurement
- Cost monitoring
- Producing, managing and forecasting Material procurement on site.
- Working within Company Best Practice Procedures
- Measuring and valuing works completed
If this role is of interest or you would like to learn more, please apply with your CV or contact Tom on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Quantity Surveying
- Cost Management