Project Manager | Digital Agency | Central London | 6 Month FTC
My client, a transatlantic digital agency with office's in New York and London is on the search for a Project Manager to join their family and assist their design, development and UX teams in the creation of amazing design assets to be used across integrated campaigns. You'll have a chance to work with an award-winning team, and to get your name on some incredible advertising campaigns. You'll ideally have experience in a client facing role, managing fully integrated campaigns, and thrive in a dynamic team environment.
About the role
- You'll receive briefs direct from the client, then manage the different teams from brief to delivery
- You'll be scoping projects through their entire lifecycle, from brief to delivery.
- You'll be handling resource, budgets and project timelines
- You'll be liaising with clients regularly to ensure all deliverables are on spec, budget and schedule
- You'll be working on integrated campaigns, across all touch-points, including print, digital, OOH and TVC
- You'll be in a client facing position, working on-site with some of the UK's biggest names.
- You are an integrated PM, who understands how to deliver multi-channel campaigns
- You have experience working with FMCG brands
- You have experience working in a client-facing role
- You can identify ways to improve practices and increase productivity
For more information please contact Archie Brown at or on
- freelance project manager creative agency integrated print digital apps UX UI production film TVC print large format OOH DOOH