An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Freelance Pre-Employment Tutor to deliver Business Improvement Techniques and Lean Organisational Techniques in business to join our fast-growing young company with an innovative approach to delivering pre-employment training courses.
Part of your role will be to:
- Deliver training and assessment on a range of short course qualifications to Level 2 for example Lean organisational techniques in business, BIT, H&S and Interview Skills
- Deliver classroom-based employability courses to the unemployed over 5 days
- Be able to interpret the knowledge requirements in ways that are appropriate to candidates at all levels
- To support learners in achieving their goals
- Demonstrating practical applications of vocational programmes
- Conducting classroom observations and assessments
- Adapting/developing appropriate learning materials
- Recording and providing feedback to learners continually on their programme
- Complete attendance records and provide information for tracking student progress in their place of learning
- To share best practice and recourses in training, learning and assessment
- Participate in standardisation meetings
- To prepare, maintain and monitor the training/workplace environment to meet Health and Safety standards.
- Training will be given
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills both at a written and spoken level
- IT literate
- Ability to work across all levels and engage with people accordingly
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and high-quality work
- Good personal organisation, time management and administrative skills
- Self-motivated and effective team player
- Have own laptop and projector
- Must have own transport and be willing to travel
- Essential that you hold a Teacher/Trainer certificate
- Have a full enhanced DBS (on update service)
- Ideally hold or be working towards the A1 Assessor qualification (or D32/33)
- Have experience of training in an educational or workplace environment
- Have relevant industrial experience, warehousing and manufacturing
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet the challenges and demands of the roles
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with educational values
- Be committed to continuous professional development
- Have experience of delivering qualifications in the relevant sector
Hours of work: Courses runMonday - Friday 9am- 5pm (however working outside of these hours to meet the needs of the business will be required)
Daily Rate and mileage: Good daily rate and mileage to be discussed at interview
Please apply for this vacancy by sending an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'