PPC Account Manager
3 Months initially
£250 to £270 per day
One of the UK's Leading Media agencies is looking for an experienced a PPC Account Manager to join their search & biddable team. You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse client base and help to shape and inform client strategy for both direct and brand led initiatives.
* Be responsible for the day to day delivery of Search campaigns, manage, report and optimize a campaign
* Setting up search campaigns from scratch - from keyword and ad copy creation to trafficking and uploading accounts to suppliers
* Take on responsibility for the planning and forecasting of schedules
* Incorporate testing into Search campaigns - for example ad copy testing, Landing page testing, day-part targeting, keyword expansion etc.
* Post Campaign analysis and reporting
* Helping grow the search and biddable accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
Experience and attributes required:
* Bid management tools (e.g. Marin, DS3, Kenshoo)
* Paid search specialist
* Previous agency experience
* Proven track record in Search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels.
* Highly motivated, numerate and articulate
* Have a proven track record of delivering search campaigns to high results and fostering strong client relationships.
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job