Please note: For this role you must have a Driving License and a car
Job Title: Freelance Photographer
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: £9 an hour
Working Hours: Freelance - as and when required for a start up company.
This role is for a Prop-tech, startup company. The team has highly motivated, professional, and enthusiastic individuals who are passional about the company. Everyone has entrepreneurial personalities, and they treat the business as their own.
- You need to be flexible on working hours to meet work demands.
- You must have videography experience.
- You must have the ability to work fast and under pressure.
- Must have a Full UK Driving License and you must be open to travel to different locations throughout UK for photo/ video shoots.
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet the online marketing and print needs
- Meet clients on site and perform photo session
- Label and upload images to our in-house studio, the same day of the shoot
- Take photo shoots of interior space of residences - living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. and show the flow of the space
- Ensure good photo composition, angles and positioning of the space taken
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast, and watermarks
- Edit videos for web content with navigation structures and text/graphic overlays
- Friendly, vibrant, and fun working environment
- Fantastic growth prospect within the organization
- Long term career and progression available
- Based in prime Canary Wharf location and dealing with properties all around London.
- Full Time, Permanent role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'